Sunday, April 19, 2009

Artists Have The Prettiest Trash (And Don't Even Know It)




I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure if I saw someone taking pictures of my trash, I'd threaten them with getting their ass kicked.  Then again... my neighbors are used to seeing me dance with the Rabbi, and talking to Robins and slugs on my finger, among other creatures.  They have seen me stalk Rats until I finally grabbed one (granted, it was already dead) and held it aloft (with a plastic bag) to show my friend Sally who won the "Battle of Bob's Red Mill".     Me that's who.  To the victor, Rattus, naturally goes the viscera!!  So, in the grand scheme of things, my lovely quiet neighbors on the other side of the Chevy Biscane, probably think nothing of seeing me photograph the prettiest trash I ever saw.  I mean, can't you tell their artists?

No comments: